Wednesday, 29 February 2012

Usia

Ada apa untuk dikenang pada usia ni. Aku kira adakala kata-kata pujian penting bagi membina diri dan memaknai hidup ni. Mungkin perlu sesekali kita fikir dan zikir, muhasabah untuk mengenang diri. Tambahan di usia yang bertambah dari tahun ke tahun. Aku sendiri pun tak mampu ingat semua apa yang dah aku lalui selama hayat ni. Mungkin dedikasi kat bawah ni yang ditulis oleh adik aku, secebis pencapaian untuk daku kenang di usia ini. Terima kasih Adik! Entah bila kamu memerhati lantas menghargai daku, sedang kamu itu 'adik' :') Jangan kita lupa, bila bertambahnya usia, adik-adik juga meningkat dewasa, menjadi matang pula melihat hidup ini. Begitu juga bila bertambahnya usia, orang tua kita semakin dimamah usia...


February is the Month of



Love.

Because my first sister were born this month.

Tumblr_lxk41mpwru1qds1cqo1_500_large

Najiyyah.

Who was and is still Mum's bestest friend of all.
Was there through Mum's thick and thin.
Through rainbow and thunder.

I guess, it's normal for the first girl child to become
her Mum's best friend.
She is where Mum would spill her worries to
would share her happiness to
would ask for help from.

The one, who takes care of her younger siblings
the one who, couldn't go out freely to enjoy with her friends at such young age
for she has responsibility to babysit her brothers and sisters
and I tell you, she is great in that
in bearing her responsibilities as the first girl child.
That's amazing Kak, you are amazing.

The one who, left her study years early 
when she is just so talented and beautiful, lovable and likable by everyone
EVERYONE
just so that she could work to help Mum
maintaining the household's economy 
during the tough times of economical collapse nobody asked for.

Of course, no one would ask for misfortune
everyone wants a life full of luxury
taking pleasures in all the nicest moments one could be in
but I guess, that's what made you strong
stronger than you think you are
trust me, Kak. Trust me.

The lessons, the experiences made us wiser
do they not?

When you were the one
who helped Mum paid for our school bills
who helped Mum bought our school uniforms
who gave mostly all of the salary to Mum to lighten her burden
beautiful. Beautiful

Because for you, giving more to parents
will entitle us more
in rewards 
more in earnings 
more 
in a lot of things.

There's no wonder why when I became wild
you were like Mum
who got mad over things
who went disappointed for a lot of reasons
because you are our second Mum
Our second Mum.

Remember when you stayed at Kedah 
to take care of Tok for how many months
I 'remember'
frankly speaking Kak,
I don't think there would be others who would do it
but you did and you proved us
that you really have a good heart.

Do you see it, Kak?
Do you know that you absolutely have a good heart?
I hope you do, and I think you actually do know that
It's just that, you don't wanna get snobbish over it
Am I right?

Make good use of it, Kak
You are so much of the goodness
Please make use of it as you raise the first baby
Second and any coming out sooner or later
And I'm sure you are doing the best to raise her.
You and Abang Lan. Insya Allah.

I chose the above picture for you
because I think you are calm
yet mysterious and there's so much to discover
about you.

But as a sister
I hope that one day you could show us
the other you
who hasn't yet to surface
because I do believe, strongly
that the best is yet to come!
Insya Allah! :)

Tumblr_lxm34uivpp1qifvbeo1_500_large

Happy Birthday Kak, may Allah helps you fulfill your and hubby's dreams. Amin.

Let's fly the world Kak, we've kept silent for too long
and the world
it longs our soars. So LET'S! :D

(by: Musfirah Mohd Asri)

Happy belated 28th birthday to me. Not to forget, cik abe sayang. (nasib aku muda dari suami walaupun hanya sehari ;p ) Setahun sudah kita melayari alam rumahtangga, semoga bertambah barakah dengan kehadiran si permata hati. Kata sorang teman, jadi isteri dan ibu yang baik saja tak cukup syarat ke syurga, peranan wanita lebih dari itu. Pentingnya peranan wanita hari ini untuk turut membela nasib umat yang semakin pincang. Sebab kata abah pulak, masalah umat ni tak pernah selesai. Kalau tak hari ni, esok, lusa, mungkin setahun, dua tahun lagi, atau mungkin sepuluh tahun, kita mampu pula menghulur tangan yang menghayun buaian ini dan berjuang demi kesejahteraan mungkin anak seorang jiran, fakir miskin, si yatim piatu, atau siapa sahaja. Semoga kita semua mampu menjadi wanita perkasa itu. Amin ya Rabb!

: Anak ibu dah dua bulan, pandai senyum. Dapat nangis punya suka, meraung sekuat hati. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OO yeah! I LOVE YOU KAK! KEEP IT UP!!!! SERIOUSLY KAK, PLEASE KNOW AND REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE GREAT. DON'T LET THE TREASURE SLIP AWAY. LOVE OURSELVES AND CONTINUE TO WORK HARD AND INSPIRE OURSELVES TO THE BETTER. INSYA ALLAH! I LOVE YOU!

YES, LET'S BECOME THAT POWERFUL WOMEN! :D

Unknown said...

happy bday ji.. semoga kehidupan yang akan datang bertambah lagi kebahagiaan .. miss u..

eimah said...

hye dear...nnt aku nk g jmp si kecil tu....i'Allah bln nih nnt aku bgtau balik :)

nurulfive said...

i
am
speechless

yes you are! aku teringat bila kita share banyak cerita masa ko tinggal 2minggu kat rumah aku. hm.
beb, ko sentiasa jadi diamond ke mana pun ko pegi. and thank you, for being one for me.

::cik ooi nak g jumpa husna lah!! ;p

nusk said...

Alhamdulillah... thank you all :')